Airborne Biohazard Control specialises in air quality problems such as mould, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), allergens, dampness, poor ventilation and sick building syndrome.
• Provide mould sampling, analysis and reporting.
• Resolving and preventing common indoor air quality problems.
• Incorporate the full spectrum of contaminants which may include mould, bacteria, allergies and more.
• Understand when, where and why mould and bacteria will grow.
• Recognise the effects that mould and bacteria may have on health.
• Assess indoor environments in a comprehensive manner.
• Diagnose microbial problems and how they can be resolved.
Mould remediation is creating a plan to successfully identify, remove and prevent mould from growing back. Airborne Biohazard Control will inspect the property and then provide a detailed inspection report which contains recommendations and strategies to address the microbial problem.
Please contact us today to discuss your requirements concerning the risk of mould.