Mould Testing 

Methamphetamine Testing

Building Inspections

Part of the Mould Detection Group

Airborne Biohazard Control

Testing can give peace of mind protection for your family and Investment

Mould Testing

Mould and dampness in homes may cause health problems. Indoor mould and dampness can also cause unpleasant odours and damage to building materials, contents and structures which can lead to expensive maintenance or management costs.

Mould and dampness indoors can be a chemical stew of airborne bacteria that can result in:
  • asthma attacks
  • itchy, watery, red eyes
  • respiratory infections
  • rashes (dermatitis)
  • sinus problems, blocked noses.

If you have persistent health problems that may be mould-related.

Reducing bacteria numbers by physically removing them is the way to a Healthy Home.


Methamphetamine is a crystal that vaporizes when heated, as in smoking. The vapor clings to surfaces and reforms into crystals. People who come in contact with these surfaces can ingest the meth through their skin or by touching contaminated surfaces then touching mouth, nose or eyes. Babies are especially vulnerable as they live in a world where everything is sampled by tasting. Regardless of the source people who are exposed to meth pollution report speediness, loss of appetite, spaciness, inability to concentrate, itchy skin, dry eyes, irritability, paranoia, colds, breathing difficulty, sinus problems, headaches, anxiety, nervousness, acne and confusion. 


Asbestos is a fire resistant material which has been used in the building trade to provide cheap fire-safe insulation.

There are around 2,500 deaths each year as a consequence of cancer caused by inhaling asbestos fibres.

Although the manufacture of asbestos products was banned in 1999, asbestos material still exists widely in buildings and products previously installed.  Any home that is over 15 years old may contain materials made from asbestos.


Fogging is a suitable application for a complete deep sanitation around the home, business and mobile homes. Airborne Biohazard Control uses a Hospital Grade Disinfectant that is delivered in ultra low volume mist form. 
This process is ideal for rental houses or businesses that require decontamination, preventing cross-contamination, cleaning, disinfecting and deodorising.
No synthetic chemicals
No evacuation of building occupants required
No rinsing or wiping required, even on food contact surfaces.